- School Board Meeting Agenda for 3-30-15
- The juniors will be doing an SBAC practice test on Wednesday, March 25, 2nd and 5th periods in the far computer lab (Lab 2).
- Art Club is hosting Kids 'N Canvas next Thursday at the Howard Hotel and Conference Center from 5-8 p.m.
- The event is open to ANYONE age 10 and older.
- You do not need to be a student or a parent of a student to attend.
- You can sign up in either school office or by replying to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cost is $15 per person.
- Pizza, pop and painting supplies included in the cost.
- Information from the Department of Health concerning Measles vaccinations and Measles Symptoms
- Congratulation to March Students of the Month!
(Click on image to view as a larger image)
- Want to learn more about common core standards?
- District Report Card
- District Results:
- Math: 87.71% of all students tested are advanced or proficient.
- Reading: 84.92% of all students tested are advanced or proficient.
- Under district resources, you will find a summary of the district report card and a link to the DOE website containing the actual report card.
The mission of the Howard School District is to provide each student with the educational foundation on which to build a successful life in a global society.
See Full Calendar