- The cheerleaders are selling raffle tickets for two blankets. Half of the proceeds will go toward the Star Tree at the bank for Christmas presents for kids around the area.
- The blankets are 3 yards.
- Tickets are 1/$1 6/$5 12/$10
- Cheerleaders will be selling tickets:
- From any cheerleader
- Dec. 6th at Hometown Holidays
- Dec. 13th at the basketball games
- Dec. 14th at the Howard Invite
- The raffle winner will be announced right before the finals matches on Dec. 14th at the Howard Invite.
- You do not need to be present to win.
- Tiger apparel images are now available on the booster club page. Also, samples will be hanging in the gym entrance in the new booster club cabinet.
- Want to learn more about common core standards?
- District Report Card
- District Results:
- Math: 87.71% of all students tested are advanced or proficient.
- Reading: 84.92% of all students tested are advanced or proficient.
- Under district resources, you will find a summary of the district report card and a link to the DOE website containing the actual report card.
The mission of the Howard School District is to provide each student with the educational foundation on which to build a successful life in a global society.
See Full Calendar