- The School Board meeting for Monday, March 10th has been rescheduled to Wednesday, March 13th at 5pm.
- Pancake Feed on Sunday, March 16th at the Legion Hall from 9am-1pm.
- Hosted by the wrestlers & parents
- Free will donation with proceeds helping to fund up to 15 wrestlers going to the Outdoor Challenge Camp in Valentine, NE this summer.
- Serving pancakes, sausage, eggs, biscuits and gravy, along with juice, and coffee.
- Scholastic Book Fair at the High School Library on March 17-20!!!
- Tiger apparel images are now available on the booster club page. Also, samples are hanging in the gym entrance in the new booster club cabinet.
- Want to learn more about common core standards?
- District Report Card
- District Results:
- Math: 87.71% of all students tested are advanced or proficient.
- Reading: 84.92% of all students tested are advanced or proficient.
- Under district resources, you will find a summary of the district report card and a link to the DOE website containing the actual report card.
The mission of the Howard School District is to provide each student with the educational foundation on which to build a successful life in a global society.
See Full Calendar